- 1) Photocopy Drilling Guide
- 2) Water Bottle Camping Light
- 3) Hold Small Nails with a Clothespin Alligator Clip
- 4) Soft-drink lids can be used as coasters
- 5) Optimize Your Sandwich Surface Space
- 6) Egg Yolk Separator
- 7) Charge Your Phone While Traveling
- 8) Homemade Icepacks
- 9) Use Retail Hangers as Chip Clips
- 10) Play iPhone & Android Games Without Ads
- 11) Use A Popcorn Bag’s Vent to Filter Out Kernels
- 12) Keep your pot from bubbling over
- 13) Use a Can Opener on Hard To Open Plastic Packaging
- 14) For the Always-Falling Zipper
- 15) Use AAA batteries in devices that require AA
1) Photocopy Drilling Guide
2) Water Bottle Camping Light
A standard headlamp strapped to a 1 gallon jug of water can illuminate an entire room or tent.
3) Hold Small Nails with a Clothespin Alligator Clip
Use a clothes pin to hold small nails when hammering them.
4) Soft-drink lids can be used as coasters
Use the lids from disposable soft-drink cups as coasters for your beverage.
5) Optimize Your Sandwich Surface Space
6) Egg Yolk Separator
Place a squeezed (or compressed) plastic bottle on top of a yoke and unsqueez (or decompress) to create a vacuum and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
7) Charge Your Phone While Traveling
8) Homemade Icepacks
A frozen sponge in a ziplock bag serves as a perfect icepack that won’t drip.
9) Use Retail Hangers as Chip Clips
10) Play iPhone & Android Games Without Ads
If you put your phone into airplane mode while gaming, it will stop those annoying ads from appearing.
11) Use A Popcorn Bag’s Vent to Filter Out Kernels
Once the popcorn is nearly finished cooking, take it out of the microwave and turn the bag upside down over a bowl. Though you may need to open it slightly, the small vent at the top of the bag should be big enough for kernels to fit through, but won’t allow any finished popcorn to escape.
12) Keep your pot from bubbling over
Place a wooden spoon over the top of boiling water and it will stop it from boiling over.
13) Use a Can Opener on Hard To Open Plastic Packaging
14) For the Always-Falling Zipper
15) Use AAA batteries in devices that require AA
Double-A and Tripple-A batteries carry similar voltage, so all you need to do is fill in the dead space with conductive material like aluminum foil.